Monday, August 21, 2006

Pictures





At the Beach with Grammie, Saturday watching daddy,
Brothers...Cousins

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey
Pictures look great!
It was great to talk with you when you were here!
They're all so cute!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Hello my friends,

Thanks for the pictures, I've been checking for them. I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation. I miss you, but Vermont is wonderful and life is very busy and full at Saint Michael's College. I look forward to catching up with you when I have more time.

Love,

Jean

Anonymous said...

Look at how their little personalities show through in the picture w/their cousins... Gabe, wise and serious... Daniel, laughing and energetic... and Micah, off in dreamland!
The black and white of the three of them is PRECIOUS.

-Cyndi =)

Anonymous said...

Leah, I love that black and white picture of the boys! So cute! I miss you guys :)Rachael

Anonymous said...

sorry I haven't been on here in a while. .. or e-mailed (heh-heh)
I miss you guys loads, and am begging really ahrd for a visit sometime soon.
Glad to see pictures of the boys- they are SO cute!
I love all of you guys tons, hugs for everyone, prayers,
Bria

Anonymous said...

Hey

Just wanted to say Hi! and see how y'all are!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I still think about all of you, and I'm sending HUGE virtual hugs to all of you.
Bria