
i have so many wonderful pics from Christmas in Newfoundland that I want to share. what always happens to me is when I want to do a really good job at something and it is a big task--I make it so big in my mind that I put it off till there's enough time to do it well. problem is, there's never enough time!! Especially not now at 11:54 when I should be in bed.
But in an effort to get the blog rolling again, I'll post this FABULOUS picture of Daniel. This is at the Solomon's house, his favorite place to play :-) (other than the Solomon's "great ditch"). I don't really think it needs any explanation. If you looked at all the details in this picture (click to enlarge) you could learn a lot about this incredibly complex boy :-). Or you could just crack up at it, as we did.
Lori, I can hear your laugh from here!i promise to add more this weekend!



1 comment:
I love this child.
Don't be too hard on yourself. Looking at your post stats, you'll see you posted twice as much in 2008 as the year before!
You'll never quite post enough for me, though. ;)
Post a Comment